getting serious again

cantgripcrap

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted here in a VERY long time but linger every now and again.

WANNAGRIP, very nice job on the Grip board/page.

I've been using my CoC's to train my grip but doing only them once per week. I was just messing around with the #1 most of the time. I would do 7-8 reps for a set, rst a minute or so then bang out another 5-6 reps, 1-2 negs with the #2 and that was it, nothing serious. About 2 weekends ago I just had the bug to grip so after my workout I started messing around doing more squeezing to get down the "feel". That was Saturday. Sunday rolled aroundand after my cardio session I started messing aroundagain getting loosened up  by squeezing the #1 for a few and figured, what the #### I'll try the 2. to my surprise I closed the sucker. :0  I didn't hold it long 'cause I was in shock. Later on that day I gave it another go (after warming up) and got it closed again. Since then I've been hooked again. I'm working on the 2 right now to get more consistent at closing it, then I'll work on keeping it shut longer. Man, it feels great to be back.  :D

Way to go!   :D

Change your name, sandbagger!  j/k  

I had the same experience... just closed one day after working with the grippers for close to six months but never trying the #2 when totally fresh, and was stunned... consistency will come quickly... now you know you can do it if your serious about the effort...

Congrats,

Jim

It's amazing what a break will do for ya!!  Welcome back!!   :)