Paper Towels Anyone?

1stCoC

I went to the local Bed Bath and Beyond store today and saw a heavy bent steel papertowel holder that is PERFECT to use as either a weight holder to clip your grip toys to as a base or it has a ring shaped base that is the size of a new style York olympic plate hub........all for 9 bucks........WHAT A DEAL! Enjoy guys. RS

I love making or at least being on the prowl for those unique training tools that are totally opposite of what they are intended for. It is funny I can walk through a hardware, auto parts store or even thrift shop type establishment and say to myself I bet that would work as a (such and such) or man that would be perfect if I took this and that to put together for a great pinch or thick bar ect...

I have unfortunately found that I like making them more even more than using them :blush - the road to hell is paved with good intentions but I am trying to wean myself off just bending :whistel and branch out to other hand strength exploits. :rolleyes

Thanks for sharing Richard - We need a Pic big guy! :D

I went to the local Bed Bath and Beyond store today and saw a heavy bent steel papertowel holder that is PERFECT to use as either a weight holder to clip your grip toys to as a base or it has a ring shaped base that is the size of a new style York olympic plate hub........all for 9 bucks........WHAT A DEAL! Enjoy guys. RS

Sounds like a good idea. I'll keep my eyes open for one! :D