Where Is My Maximized Bendung Book?

christian

This message is for Eric Milfel. Eric my name is Christian Lombardo I sent out a money order to you for $14.95 about three weeks ago, since I don't have a credit card, for the "Maximized Bending" ebook. I included my email address on the money order. I have not yet received the download site for this ebook. May you please email me the download link via my email at: bioscorpion@earthlink.net

I am sure you got the check since I sent it to your correct address. Please let me know via my email. Thank you.

Christian Lombardo

Have you tried PM'ing him before bringing this to the open board?

Did you also try his e-mail?

Have you tried PM'ing him before bringing this to the open board?

Did you also try his e-mail?

I made a mistake of bringing this to the open board. oooopppsss! I just sent him a personal messgae.

Christian,

I understand your interest and appreciate your enthusiasm, but have patience. Eric may not have received your check, the post office may have lost it, and Eric does have a full time job besides his volunteer work here on the gripboard, that being said, I'm sure Eric will get your payment if in fact he has not. I will add that Eric makes zero dollars on the E-book. He donated 100% back to the gripboard. So please be patient.

Also, next time you want to send someone a personal, we do have the PM system available. That stands for Private Message and is found in the upper right and corner of your screen below the link for Live Chat.

Hope this helps. I know Eric personally and he is about one of the nicest and most honest guys I know, and certainly a great guy here on the board. So please know you will receive your ebook if you paid for it.

Thanks!

Weldon

Christian,

I appreciate your interest in bending, and the e-book in particular. I have not received any money from you. Perhaps it was lost in the mail, but you should really be dealing with Wannagrip regarding a purchase of the book. Send him a PM concerning alternative methods of payment.

Thanks,

Eric

And just to clear the record, Bill does give me a percentage of the book profits.

This message is for Eric Milfel. Eric my name is Christian Lombardo I sent out a money order to you for $14.95 about three weeks ago, since I don't have a credit card, for the "Maximized Bending" ebook. I included my email address on the money order. I have not yet received the download site for this ebook. May you please email me the download link via my email at: bioscorpion@earthlink.net

I am sure you got the check since I sent it to your correct address. Please let me know via my email. Thank you.

Christian Lombardo

I sent you an email with details pronto as soon as I got it via the PO box. That was 19 days ago. I was wondering why I never heard from you. I figured you would surface at some point.

Something on your end has filtered the email. I just re-sent the login info by email but I am obviously not hopeful it will get to you.

I also sent you a personal email about a week ago asking if you had downloaded the book ok. No response.

I sent you an email with details pronto as soon as I got it via the PO box. That was 19 days ago. I was wondering why I never heard from you. I figured you would surface at some point. 

Something on your end has filtered the email. I just re-sent the login info by email but I am obviously not hopeful it will get to you.

I also sent you a personal email about a week ago asking if you had downloaded the book ok. No response.

Well, you can send me his copy then, since he doesn't want it :)