Videos Of The Europeans 2005

burkhardmacht

Thanks a lot for the videos!

Too bad they're so small when you post em on the gripboard, maybe someone could host them all for you? :)

Sweet. I remember being annoyed with the 145-kilo effort cos it was too easy. I had missed the one before and this was my last attempt.

Lucky me :blush

Hey, man, can you post some stills(e.g. jpeg files) for the common man still using dial-up? It would be much appreciated.

Hey, man, can you post some stills(e.g. jpeg files) for the common man still using dial-up? It would be much appreciated.

There's some on a german site mentioned before.

Sweet. I remember being annoyed with the 145-kilo effort cos it was too easy. I had missed the one before and this was my last attempt.

Yes - it looked very easy! :blink

This is typical when the v-bar used has not had a typical buildup of chalk (remember the v-bar had not been used much since Arne cleaned it some three months ago). It will start off slippery but improve as chalk builds up during the competition.

As per another post of mine: Johan wire brushed it at least twice before his own attempts as he seemed to prefer it that way. It didn't help so...

Great clips of the comp.

Don't hesitate to send me more as I can create a special gallery in the main video gallery. :)

Mr. Macht,

Could you post(upload) some stills to the board. I tried your website and since I do not speak German, it was impossible to navigate to the pictures.

Thanks

Go to news, events, meetings. There's tons there (122 I think). It's also not in German. :shifty

Uploaded some additional Vids:

David OHL 300kg

David 7" Reverse Bend

Viktor 7" Reverse Bend

David 6.5" DU Bend

David 6.0" DU Bend

Shortly before the contest Mikael allowed me to use a Red with leather in the Full Bend event. Thanks! :happy

Franky Red Full Bend

It counted as a full bend event. :trout

Exactly like your 5 3/4" bend. :laugh

I was told differently which is why I had that look on my face, But I still loves ya (and those kegs of beer as well) :kiss