Hey Diesel Guys - Ggc

Clay Edgin

These live updates from the Euros are very exciting and great to read. Any chance you could call someone who isn't at the contest and have them post the results as they happen? I would volunteer to be the person posting the scores.

Only difficult thing about it is that cell phones are not allowed at the YMCA, but we could probably figure something out.

-Jedd-

I had my cell phone at the Y last year...

It's a polocy change. You can have a phone, but you can't use it inside the Y. Some pedafile was taking pictures of kids at a Y and posting them on the net , so the Y has adopted this policy over the last year.

Please don't try to use the phone inside. I don't want to jeopardize our relationship with the Y for someone insisting on using a phone inside the Y.

-Jedd-

Please don't try to use the phone inside. I don't want to jeopardize our relationship with the Y for someone insisting on using a phone inside the Y.

I understand Jedd. But, some people have kids, some have young kids, and they need to have a phone just in case. I cant imagine being at a contest for 10 hours and not knowing your kid is hurt until late that night. Know what I mean??

I wont use my phone, I will put it on vibrate and have Amy answer it outside if it rings.

-Rick

Shouldn't be 10 hours this year. You're vibration sounds acceptable.

-Jedd-

Someone can just walk outside and call up and report between events..

Yep, it's policy across the board, according to my contact.

-Jedd-