My First Bending Pr

George Champlin

start working with  square stock, youll be bending yellows in no time, dont forget though, take this slow, and work with sledges...

I have a 3/16x7" square but i cant even kink it

start working with  square stock, youll be bending yellows in no time, dont forget though, take this slow, and work with sledges...

I have a 3/16x7" square but i cant even kink it

i like to bend longer bars with my hands barley on the nail, kinda like frankyboy doese, its hard to kink longer bars with your index fingers in the middle if you know what i mean

Progress will come fast. I remember when I got my bag of nails from Ironmind, I couldn't even kink the white nail. I pushed on that SOB from every direction I could think of, and it just wouldn't move. Within about 3 months I'd bent the yellow reverse style. The thing that helped me most was to focus on crushing the nail as hard as I could while trying to bend it. I also practiced form a lot with some EASY 3/16" x 7" gutter spikes I found at the hardware store.

welcome to the world of sore hands and great satisfaction.

That is so true. Somehow I got a bruise on chest from my last bend. My form must of been off.