My First Bend

George Champlin

Nice bend there.

http://www.dieselcrew.com/Articles.htm - find the article with greg amidon and dave morton - un braced bending and read through it.. has alot of helpfull info

start looking in the phone book for steel distributors that sell 3/16 and 1/4 crs, it will save you some money, home depot over prices their steel.

Edited by Oldtime

Nice bend there.

http://www.dieselcrew.com/Articles.htm - find the article with greg amidon and dave morton - un braced bending and read through it.. has alot of helpfull info

start looking in the phone book for steel distributors that sell 3/16 and 1/4 crs, it will save you some money, home depot over prices their steel.

I was The Home Depot buying three 3/16 x4' round stock and I ran into my neighbour outside. The the odd one but the gil next door. She was there picking some things up for her job. I knew that she worked for a steel building company so I asked if they had any stock they would like to sell. Well she just called me and said that they have a junk pile of round stock from cutting and I could have it for free. So they put it in a box and put it inher trunk to bring it home tonight. I have no I dea of sizes or lengths but free is free

Uh-oooh, another bending addiction in the making!

Good Job...

When I started bending about 3 weeks ago I had to start with 3/16x8 HRS.

But now I'm up to 1/4x6 HRS, soon to be CRS.

The article Oldtime is talking about helped me ALOT.

FREE STEEL!!!! :rock That is awesome, just wish I could find some.

Have fun, Jason

gripperm, all I have to say is that I love your avitar photo, what is that thing!?!?!?

good job man.

The Heat Miser