Hey girls

Nathan Say

I was training tonite & was sort of waiting around to start my next set & saw an old Craftsman robertson head screwdriver just sitting around. Just for fun I picked it up & tried bending it just to see if I could & somehow it gave, so I just kept going.  :crazy I had to put part of a lifting strap over the pointy end so I wouldn't poke a hole in my hand though. The thing was 20cm long & 5mm thick. I think the handle made it a lot easier than if there wasn't a handle & it was just a piece of stock or something, but it's only my 1st bend so go easy on me.  :)

"Hey girls"??..... Are you referring to Elizabeth Talbot?  ???

I meant you guys in here. The same way Mr Mandelbaum on Seinfeld was saying to Jerry 'Drop your purse honey & pick up that medicine ball' & 'Grab your jock. If you need one' that sort of stuff.  :p (I can't tell when someone's being sarcastic or not)