Some Red Nails

Justin Reagan

Is there anyone who would be willing to sell me 3 or 4 IM red nails? I don't want to invest $30 or so for 25 of them, as I am still quite far away from bending them. I just would like to have a few -- "just in case".

Thanks,

Justin Reagan

Is there anyone who would be willing to sell me 3 or 4 IM red nails? I don't want to invest $30 or so for 25 of them, as I am still quite far away from bending them. I just would like to have a few -- "just in case".

Thanks,

Justin Reagan

email clay he is selling some right now

It'd be good if there was an Ironmind in Australia.

It costs $41 USD for shipping on the red nails. Screw that.

Again, this is my only beef with IM - they love to gouge on shipping, making it prohibitive to send things to customers overseas (and occasionally to customers inside the USA as well!)

Just for a quick estimate, I can't imagine that 25 Reds would weigh over 2 lbs. (slightly under 1kg). By my business' shipping scale, I could USPS Air Mail them to you at this weight for about US $16.25 and have them there in 6-10 days. How does something like this end up costing $40+ from IM? I mean, I can understand padding a few dollars on to cover packing materials and time spent, but charging more than double the actual cost and putting over $20 in your pocket just for mailing a package? Come on, IM....let's see a bit closer reflection of actual costs here for mailing both inside and outside the USA.

Me, I'd rather take the increased sales and customer satisfaction than gouge for a few bucks more, but then again, that's just me.

VeGripper