Grippers for Sale!

paul valpreda

Hello Everybody,

I absolutely love training my grip, but I'd rather use exercises like plate curls, wrist curls, deadlift holds, vertical bar lifts etc. rather than the CoC and SOS grippers. Don't get me wrong, I think both companies produce wonderful products, especially the grippers, but I just don't use them anymore. So I'm selling all of them. These are the grippers I have - Ironmind's Trainer, number 1, number 2, number 3, and number 4, plus I have three SOS grippers, a 278, 309, and a 333 ip. All of them are in excellent condition and about half of them are brand new. None of the grippers have been modified in any way. I'm selling them for $12.00 (US) each. Upon request, I can try to send pictures via e-mail as well. I'll accept money orders for payment.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Paul,

I am also interested in purchasing whatever you have left. Please let me know, you can Email me at christidwell@peoplepc.com

thanks.

Guest Jay Ansuini

I'm also interested.  Let me know what you have left.  I'd love to pick up the 300 range SOS grippers.

j_ansuini@hotmail.com

Guest davidmidtvedt

Have you considered finding out if any of us live near you?  If there is anyone, maybe we could forego the cost of shipping.  I live in Minneapolis.

David Midtvedt

midt0006@umn.edu