John Hicks Certification

Bill Piche

If I don't get a response in 24 hrs, which will make it 3 days now, we either move back to Eli or close this session.

Witness is Steve Reagan.... I'll contact him ASAP and we'll do it as soon as he is free. :)

BTW, I didn't know Eli was moved back to the end of the list. That's O.K. by me.

If I don't get a response in 24 hrs, which will make it 3 days now, we either move back to Eli or close this session.

Again, didn't know that Eli wanted to be moved back. I was waiting on news that he had already completed his cert on this.

Steve PM'ed me and he said he can do it on the 14th, which is Sunday. I told him I am ready to go and will be available on that day.... we'll do it then.

Steve PM'ed me and he said he can do it on the 14th, which is Sunday.  I told him I am ready to go and will be available on that day.... we'll do it then.

I need an address pronto!

Gripper on it's way to Steve.

Steve will receive both MMG1 and MMG2 for John and Chad.

It's slated to go down this Sunday!! :rock

Come on John...you have been training for this for a long time...Crush the Sybersnott out of it!!!

Edited by pdoire

Go for it John!!! Paul is right, you have ben working towards this goal for awhile. Claim your victory! :rock

It's slated to go down this Sunday!! :rock

John, the grippers have arrived and I can faintly hear them through the box talking trash about you and Chad. You and Chad MUST destroy them so the voices will stop!!! :D

Good luck, John :rock

Well, I just got back from Steve's place.

Chad closed the MMG1, and I was successful closing the MMG2. :bow

Prelim congrats! I sure hope you guys got good and clear video of the sets and closes. :)

GREAT JOB!!..Hope the video holds up!

Wonderful work guys! I know the video isn't here yet...but you two are extremely trustworthy. :bow

I sure hope you guys got good and clear video of the sets and closes.  :)

Steve opened the box, and Chad went first. Chad closed the MMG1 and then it was my turn. I stepped behind Chad and then did mine, so it was back-to-back certs.

I was wondering why two grippers were sent in the same box. It didn't matter, they arrived safely. But if you watch my video and wonder why there isn't a box opening shown at the beginning of MY cert, now you know why. :happy

I sure hope you guys got good and clear video of the sets and closes.  :)

Steve opened the box, and Chad went first. Chad closed the MMG1 and then it was my turn. I stepped behind Chad and then did mine, so it was back-to-back certs.

I was wondering why two grippers were sent in the same box. It didn't matter, they arrived safely. But if you watch my video and wonder why there isn't a box opening shown at the beginning of MY cert, now you know why. :happy

I just decided to do that since it was going to one witness.

Great job you guys!!! :mosher

Congrats guys! The hard work at the intercontinental gripmeetings is paying off :D