Pictures

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Guest Harlan Jacobs

Ok guys, How in the #^&^%$ did you get a good picture of your clossing ? I tried 10 times today and none of them are any good. You can't tell what the number is at all. I am about ready to go to Wallmart and have them done at there studio. That would be pretty crazy. Any idea's from anyone ? I have seen some pictures that where great. I am about ready to just drive to Ironmind and have them watch me !

Well..... it took me three rolls of film before I finally got it right.  Have someone you really trust get a close-up of you HOLDING the gripper in your hand first.  Then have them focus the camera - then close the gripper and hold it for the camera.  If all goes well, it should take.  You might have to try it several times just to get it right.  I actually had a camera set up just so that I could take "nothing but #3" shots of my closing that gripper!!!!!   :angry:  After many takes, I got a few good shots - those that were the best were the ones with the lightest background.

Don't use a flash.  It will rebound off the chrome end.

Pack the # in chalk......

Don't use a crayon and put a slight amount of chalk. Just enough to stop a reflection.