Gripper Ranking?

Hubgeezer

I am sure it has been discussed before, but I know these things don't necessarily come down to "wire size"...

Is a Beef Builder "Elite" typically between a MM1 and MM2? If so, which one do you think it is closer to?

My guess is that it is midway, but that is just a guess. It is tougher than MM1 though, isn't it?

Hubgeezer

elite is supposed to be tougher than both of them. But for some reason the MM2 is tougher than most elites I have felt. :mellow . standard elite is much harder than the MM1

The newer elites or since Tetting set the springs low are tougher then both the mm1 and mm2. A mm3 replica and a tough elite were pretty close in my opinion for whatever its worth. Hope this helps

Austin

elite is supposed to be tougher than both of them. But for some reason the MM2 is tougher than most elites I have felt.  :mellow . standard elite is much harder than the MM1

Well, you would know, wouldn't you. Oh yeah, congratulations!

Thanks.

Hubgeezer

But for some reason the MM2 is tougher than most elites I have felt.

How do you know that?? Did you try to cert on the MMG2?

But for some reason the MM2 is tougher than most elites I have felt.

How do you know that?? Did you try to cert on the MMG2?

He just did, Closed it, sent in the gripper and video for review.

elite is supposed to be tougher than both of them. But for some reason the MM2 is tougher than most elites I have felt.   :mellow . standard elite is much harder than the MM1

I have 3 BBE's, the mm2 is not as hard as any of them. 1 of them, to me, is almost on par with the mm3 and the other are not far behind. The only BBe I have felt that was comparable to the mm2 was a narrow one about 2 5/8" wide or so.

Ive had exactly the same results as Heath had. I havent tried the real mm2 but did have a replica that another certified mm2 closer said was identical and it was easier then any other elite I have tried.

Austin