Amaury 32.7 pnts

Eric 24.3 pnts

Vincent 21.3 pnts

In detail:

Grippers(R/L)    Pinch      OHVB (R/L)    OHL (R/L)    bending

Frank      NRB300 / 2        90        132.5 / 105    220 / 200    15  cm HN

Amaury          GM / NSM    62.5          95 / 85      180 / 180    21  cm EN

Vincent            1 / 1          52.5          85 / 85    160 / 160    -

Theo                3 / SM        77.5        155 / 155    220 / 210    17  cm EN

Eric                  2 / M          52.5        95 / 85      180 / 160    -

David    NRB300 / 3          75          145 / 150    260 / 260    17.5 cm HN

Martin              3 / 3          77.5      105 / 115    200 / 180    12  cm HN

HN hard nail (6.5 mm diameter)

EN easy nail (7mm diameter!)

All nails were bent with IM pads only.

There was no limit of attempts. All was filmed.

the weight of the vertical bar is not included here.

An awesome day, some incredible PRs, some blood, lots of fun.

Franky. This guy is truly crazy (proof is, he takes this as a compliment :) ). He started doing grippers and bending the night before (he cannot see a gripper/nail and not try it), and on the day lifted some great weights with badly torn blisters on both hands. We had to stop him before everything was covered in blood :) !! He dominated the pinch, beating the second guy by 12.5kg! He also barely failed 92kg. He also bent some hard nails (plus a G5 to 80°) DU.

Muscular Theo lifted an incredible 155 with both hands! With only 6 months training in grip, this guy has a great potential. If he trains his bending hard, he can do some bad damage. Until the bending event, he was right behind me in the ranking. A real cool and funny guy too.

Martin is an extremely impressive 60° DU bender. Basically, anything he can kink he can get to 60°. In fact, the nails I had were not hard enough to test him to the limit.

I had an excellent day. Theo got me to set some huge prs in the V bar and beat my best training total by 15kg . I also managed some excellent OHL lifts. could maybe have lifted a little more right handed, but we ran out of weight. also a huge PR. Today I am super sore and tired.

congrats to all on the lifts and bends i always knew franky was a crazy bending machine and martin has the bug to :D good going guys :bow

Congrats to all who competed! Very nice results! :rock

Some exellent results there. Congrats to everyone, and of course especially to David for winning the competition. Nothing beats years of training in an allround grip strength competition. I will update the v-bar list. Some very impressive numbers there by the Dutch and also David. The former very close to Jim's WR for the v-bar total.

Congrats to all - some big numbers done!!!

Awesome day.

David organized another one of his great contests and we all had a lot of fun.

Martin, Theo and I arrived one day earlier and warmed up for the contest pretty good doing grippers, pinch and of course bending. :blush

Martin got a G8 double under to 30°, I got a slight kink into a Red double under and finally managed to DU that nasty EURO bar (5/16" HRS x 7.5") to about 90°.

The contest was a blast, everyone was cheering at each other and we drove ourselves to some big new PRs. I for example achieved new PRs in vbar, OHL, pinch and bending.

Outstanding to watch was the duel between Theo and David in the vbar and Davids Solo-Entertainment in the OHL, where Theo and I dropped at 230 and David went on to lift weight for weight til no plates where remaining in his garage. :bow He could have lifted more!!!

I for myself was happy to finally get a 2-hand pinch of my BW even on a narrow setup.

Bending was funny since Martin simply 'nailed' down each length double under.

He DUed even a 4.9" nail to more than 60°. :mosher

If you'll organize than contest again, I'm in again, David.

Great competition! Congratulations to all that competed!

Congrats to all competitors. Awesome lifts :bow I think, you guys are ready for the euros :rock

I think Wannagrip have to change the left hand v-bar record of the European Record list. :D

I just arrived home, i had a very long trip, travelling time totalled 30 hours. Today again i travelled almost 15 hours, you gotta love it!

I had a great time, thank to everyone! Thanks for Martin and Franky for picking me up, and ofcourse David for the great hospitality and friendliness!

I had a great time, and i could have finished 3rd if i just bent better. I can't bend, and this always sets me back. :devil

Anyway, good times, and hopefully see you all at the Euros!

Wow!

All I can say is :bow

Great Numbers there!

To bad that I can't find the time to be there.