The PDA Inch Dumbbell

Sybersnott

My PDA Inch Dumbbell is on it's way.  :p  :p

I was wondering who has one, and what are you lifting on it (so far)?  Also, how long have you had it and do you like it?

I love mine. I do many different movements with it, check out my workout log if interested. My main goal for now is a moderate clean and press, not a heavy deadlift.

Wanna.... in YOUR case, it would be 3 lbs. for 200 reps!   :p

Guest TODonnell

I have used the IDB since the first week in January and have "progressed" from 80 pounds the first night I got it up to my present 110 pounds (deadlift to the waist).  This might be a little deceptive since I was at 110# after about the first week.  I enjoy using it a lot and last night when I got home my stainless steel Turk (3") handle had arrived and that one is REALLY impressive.  Good luck in your workouts.

Tom O'Donnell

To motivate you guys I'll tell you about Lee Gesbeck. If you do a search you'll see he's a USAWA lifter in the 220lb/over 70 class (he's just 70).

I had a letter today together with a $5.00 bill for a copy of my mag (quick plug he he) and he mentions that he is not progressing as he might on his Inch DB replica handle (I presume PDA) as Arthritis in his right thumb has hindered him. Never-the-less he's doing 103 pounds in the db deadlift.

So get to it boys - a 70 year old is kicking butt!!