The 100 Challenge

Left Side

I have been planning to have a super high volume bending day for about a week now, and today I finally did it. I bent 100 60d nails, using only IM pads, in one and a half hours.

So the challenge here is to replicate this, using whatever nails you choose, and post your results and time. I'm very curious to see what other people think of this kind of training.

Great job.

I did 100 reds in 3 hours.... Dave did too.

Here is a pic of my hand afterwards My Hand

Edited by gamidon

Haha gamidon I knew you would post on this. I have read about you bending those 100 reds, unbelievable.

Actually that's what got me interested in this challenge.

Oooooh I feel that rope shaking Ultimate Warrior wrestler restlessness coming on strong and as soon as my middle finger grows back some skin it's own. I never do volume my little empty Atomic Fireball container is not even full yet and I have been bending 5 months now.

I wanted to break a 60d so I did and I must have crushed that ornery thing 100 times give or take a few so before it broke. I accept your challenge and pray to God I don't get a sack full of Super 60s at the hardware store for this challenge plus it will definitely break in or just break my new IM pads.

Soon my young Jedi I will show you the force of a GATORS GRIP! :laugh

GREAT JOB THAT TOOK TENACITY Left Side and I admire that quality in a warrior! :rock

I reply back when it is complete but it will be a week or so before the skin grows back some and hardens up some. My bird finger has been plucked of it' skin like ole gamidon's palms was!

Edited by GatorGrip

thats awsome man :) id give it a go but i only have 45 60d's and i doubt i could do that many.

great job. 100 g5's next :) talk about expensive

Hey LeftSide,

Kick ass bending man :mosher:rock

I haven't actually attempted 100 60d's, 60 is my best, I ran out. Keep pushing the limits, whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!

I believe the RED isn't too far away for you ..........Keep us posted on your progress!!

Peace,

Burner

I am going to try this with some reds sometime in the future but right now I'm doing volume with the grippers so it will have to wait a little bit. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

hey all get in on this, what nails should I use for this sort of volume, haven't been bending long, about 2 weeks now, right now my max effort bend closes a IM Blue in 25 secs. any thoughts?

galvanized or common? I'll have to got get me some, should be good for getting my form down like CRAZY! i'll let ya'll know how it goes, prolly wont do for a week or two tho

You could bring your wraps to the store and try them both. But I would probably go with the non-galvanized.

I think I may try to get in on this. 60 D's are at times still a challenge to me. But I just might try to do th is.

Do you guys want to set a date and see who can do the shortest time?

W

No need to set a date, you can do the challenge whenever you like. Just post your time here and we'll see how people stack up.

Have fun with this one dubthewonderscot, you'll find it really helps your bending as well.