Analyze My Form

DieselWeasel

Yup, 6" x 1/4" G5 would be the logical next step.

Would it be safe to say that when I can bend a 5" blue nail, I will then be ready to do well with the grade 5 bolts or would I struggle too much with them?

You want to have a little struggle don't you? :D

If you can bend a 5" Blue you should be close to the G5.

It will be still hard though.

I bent a 4.5 blue pretty hard, then later that day i bent a g5 ,the crushdown was really hard on the g6 and so was on the 4.5 blue.

DieselWeasel your form is leaps and bounds better and it shows through that great bend you put on that cut blue nail. I new you had the power to do it but the technique wasn't there at first, which is expected for everyone. I don't even think I have the big DO style honed to a razors edge yet but we shall keep trying and bending brother. Again super bend and I love the mean face and the thumbs up at the end. :D

It looks like you are getting ready for some 60d nails and some grade 5 hex bolts to follow soon after. Keep up the intensity of smart training and don’t forget the hardest part of bending is taking some recovery time to let all the damage you inflict on your body through training start to repair itself and get ready to handle the next onslaught of bending. :rock

GATOR

DieselWeasel your form is leaps and bounds better and it shows through that great bend you put on that cut blue nail. I new you had the power to do it but the technique wasn't there at first, which is expected for everyone. I don't even think I have the big DO style honed to a razors edge yet but we shall keep trying and bending brother. Again super bend and I love the mean face and the thumbs up at the end.  :D

It looks like you are getting ready for some 60d nails and some grade 5 hex bolts to follow soon after. Keep up the intensity of smart training and don’t forget the hardest part of bending is taking some recovery time to let all the damage you inflict on your body through training start to repair itself and get ready to handle the next onslaught of bending. :rock

GATOR

Yeah, I really appreciate the advice given to me by you and all of the other great guys on this board. I was able to extract a lot of good ways to improve my technique from all of the great posts in this and other threads. What's really cool about this board is that there's absolutely no antagonism, like on other boards out there. Thanks again, sarge. :)

The 5.0" blue nail went down, earlier today. It was very difficult, but I did it. There is no video because I did not finish soon enough.

Congrats on the 5" Blue.

Congrats bro, keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

the first one all i can see is a guy half naked. i have to squint to see the nail.

Was the pic taken to show the nail or your body? :unsure

regardless its a good bend.

• 4 weeks later...

Being that I am begining my journey in the world of bending once my stock arrives I must say watching your progress is just incredible. I can only hope to do half as much as you have done in a short amount of time.