New Pr

Holes

Well I closed the yellow, had to start DU and finish DO but I got it, wow that's tough, no more max attempts for a couple weeks, i have some 3/16" CRS Square stock to bend between now and then so hopefully by the time that's done i'll be able to nail those yellow like butter.

i also bent 5 3/16" 4" CRS today all in under 15 secs. We'll see if i can get there with the square!

great job keep at it work on technique.

Edited by unknown

That's really good progress UW. How many days did that take to achieve, like 15?

I too, sometimes close nails and bend grippers, maybe I'm crazy.

Hey guys, just a quick update,

closed the blue today in just under 2 minutes... had to kink DU again grrr to DU but hey that's ok.. hahahah did some 7" 3/16" square stock as well kinked DU, once i kink it i can dominate it but i think i need to work on my form for DO maybe i'll see if gamidon is up for some teaching hahah

and i've been going for about a week from my first bend, june 5. i'm done 3 sesssions but am not doing any more max attempts for a while, i just had the one blue sitting there staring at me screaming BEND ME so i had to try hahahaha

Hey guys,  just a quick update,

closed the blue today in just under 2 minutes...  had to kink DU again grrr to DU but hey that's ok..  hahahah  did some 7" 3/16" square stock as well kinked DU,  once i kink it i can dominate it but i think i need to work on my form for DO  maybe i'll see if gamidon is up for some teaching hahah

and i've been going for about a week from my first bend, june 5.    i'm done 3 sesssions but am not doing any more max attempts for a while,  i just had the one blue sitting there staring at me screaming BEND ME so i had to try hahahaha

If your stronger DU why dont you just bend DU?...

cuz i'm only good in DU for the initial kink, and i know that my DO is just not good for the kink cuz my form is not good in that part.

only i have a slight bend i can get the rest of the Blue like butten i just need that first 15 deg which right now only goes with the DU lol yea i know sounds dumb, that and I keep reading from people that DO is much stronger just harder to learn