Whoo Hoo

toboku

bent my first timber tie today, and boy am i happy, you guys are right about leather makin a big difference, with my trusty towel i was only able to kink one slightly

i suppose i should order the IM pads if i ever wanna cert on a red but im likin the leather right now :)

heres a pic of the timber tie bein served up for dinner

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/toboku/Picture4.jpg

Great Job toboku,

It looks like you had that Timber Tie for dinner or were about to since it was laying on that white paper plate all pretty. Timber Ties are best eaten raw with a little lemon juice or ketchup! :laugh

All right you asked for it mister! :angry:

You better pay the light bill first, get a living will done and call your mama because you are going to be here a while reading this next message, I hope you packed a lunch to!

Just pulling your leg but sometimes my little fingers hurt worst than my desire to write a novel or spread some humor like cow manure.

Still great job on that timber tie, I bent me one of those for the first time when I met Titan last Thursday when he was here with his family on vacation in Alaska. Which he is still on if the polar bears didn't eat him. Last time I saw him he was running though the snow with a pork chop in his left hand and a cell phone in his right screaming "Can you hear me now! " :yikes

But I bent my very first Timber Tie barehanded because his wife handed it to me and I was trying to show off! (I cried later). :cry

So Naahhhh! :tongue

Edited by GatorGrip

All right you asked for it mister! :angry:

You better pay the light bill first, get a living will done and call your mama because you are going to be here a while reading this next message, I hope you packed a lunch to!

Just pulling your leg but sometimes my little fingers hurt worst than my desire to write a novel or spread some humor like cow manure.

Still great job on that timber tie, I bent me one of those for the first time when I met Titan last Thursday when he was here with his family on vacation in Alaska. Which he is still on if the polar bears didn't eat him. Last time I saw him he was running though the snow with a pork chop in his left hand and a cell phone in his right screaming "Can you hear me now! :yikes

But I bent my very first Timber Tie barehanded because his wife handed it to me and I was trying to show off! (I cried later). :cry

So Naahhhh!  :tongue

hahaha ...wait a minute did you say bare handed? :bow

guess i got some work to do

soon i'll bend em with my teeth a la big steve!

sweet. im hungry now.