Shoulder Injury From Bending?

Muscle Turtle

I tried to pull the nail up under my chin like everyone says.. well it didnt work.. something went popo in my shoulder and i tore some cartalidge and it hurts like hell...

what should i do to help rehab it? anything bending specific or treat it the same way I would in lifting?>

I tried to pull the nail up under my chin like everyone says.. well it didnt work.. something went popo in my shoulder and i tore some cartalidge and it hurts like hell...

what should i do to help rehab it? anything bending specific or treat it the same way I would in lifting?>

Hey that happened to me on my100th day RED Nail attempt I did, but instead of quitting I just kept firing back at it thinking any second I would get the kink a few millimeters more and then crush it but it fired back and I was wounded good. I am still nursing this thing back to health.

Hang in there and lay off the bending for a while, Yes I know it is hard but you must or you will suffer longer like me. :(

RECOVER FIRST! or you will not be bending for an even longer time :D

Thanks Gator.

Im icing it like mad. I have torn this shoulder before from benching so Im going to nurse it, ice it, stretch it, and keep the full range of motion and see how it goes... 2 weeks Ill be back to lifting, 4 ill be back to bending.

Thanks,

wow. i've never heard that before. i hope u get better so those nails have no mercy.

• 4 weeks later...

After 3-4 days of icing, you may want to hit the L-Flyes with a light dumbbell, and if possible, a little work with the cables offered by Lifeline or Ironmind, as cables work your shoulders in many different positions. Avoid the stretching, as the rehab work will help the flexibility without risky stretching...

thats a pickle mt. ur g8's will be there soon too :(

hopefully its not as bad as u think it is and it will only take a few days to heal up :)

these shoulder injuries i keep hearing about is what is keeping me from starting bending! if i ruin my shoulder ill have to stop basically all upper body lifts, not just bending.

you guys are amazing though, keep it up! :bow:bow

Dannoyboy, I also powerlift a long with strongman training and bend/grip work...

It took me about 2 weeks to get my shoulder back and i am back on track, no worries.

Dannoyboy, I also powerlift a long with strongman training and bend/grip work...

It took me about 2 weeks to get my shoulder back and i am back on track, no worries.

good good, im glad caus nothing is more frustrating than an injury, and dont they always seem to come when you are at your peak?

Nah, not necessarily with me..

but as I was getting up there, it happened.. It was no biggy though, its fine now. Im ready to hit big PR's now

dont they always seem to come when you are at your peak?

Yes i broke my thumb right when i was getin places with my bench :angry:

Oldtime