Thanks Clay And Woodchuck

TealGunner

Well, today was a great day. After spending part of the afternoon at the Wine Festival, I ran up to Clay's house and met Woodchuck with the first time as well as introducing all our families to each other. I arrived after Clay and Shawn had finished working out, but both were eager to do some more. Man, Shawn definitely has pinch--2 45s and the Blob. As for the bending stuff, I'd managed to get a 3/16" 4.5" and a grade 2 carriage bolt all by myself DU grip.

After a short lesson from Clay, I managed to get a 7" 1/4" HRS which had left me flat on my arse last night. It took a little doing, but I managed to get 1 5/8" spread on the ends. Needless to say I'm feeling great. I also managed to get the shiny Grade 2 that stymied me last night and turned it into a letter V. What a great afternoon.

Thanks so much for the time guys. This is yet another example of the family we have here at the Gripboard and in the rest of the grip world.

Woo Hooo!!!!!!

sweet.

Hey nice work yesterday Mike! You guys would have been proud of his effort - he hit that 1/4" bar with everything he had a good five or six times before it started to bow, and then he turned up the intensity even more and started killing it.

It's a lot easier when you've got a true master of bending showing you how and cheering you on. As for bending, I started less than two weeks ago with a 7" 3/16" HRS and am slowly moving up. I just tried a 6.5" 1/4" HRS--same stuff as yesterday, just a half inch shorter. I got a good kink in it, but no finish--I'll get it later. Thanks for the support.

That's great! Clay helped me out like that as well. He gave me a few tips and after a few beers I was bending much bigger steel! Thanks again Clay!

-E

Yeah, my lifelong ambition of a chicken in every pot and suede wraps in every hand is slowly coming true.

Glad to be of help :)