Who Are The 12 Competitors For The 2005 Europeans?

David Horne

From Germany its

Thomas Becker

Frank Henritzi

I don't think he's interested due to his still injured tendon in his right forearm.

Currently he's in the states til end of june and does no specific training.

Arne,

Who are they?

From Sweden Johan Albrektson, Mikael Lindén, Kalle Lane and Viktor Sander.

and Benny?

Benny is unfortunately not qualified. He has not been able to compete on any of our grip contest since EM.

No Florian?

I didn't compete in the last german grip champs, so I'm not qualified. By the way I don't think, that I would have made it. Tom is the two time german grip-champ and Franky has currently the best overall grip in germany in my opinion. So these two guys will represent our country well. If we would get a third competitior, I would like to see Martin Kotte in the Comp.

Flo

From Britain is it just me and Jim (who's opted out)?

If Jim Wylie doesn't want to go there, couldn't Andy Cristie go instead, since he's the next one in the result list?

//Jim

David Hurzeler from switzerland is on the list also.

So we have up to now:

1 Johan Albrektson

2 Mikael Lindén

3 Kalle Lane

4 Viktor Sander

5 Steve Gardener

6 David Hurzeler

7 Thomas Becker

8 Frank Henritzi

actually, the swiss comp on the 25th of June will be the qualifier for the euro. The germans who compete will not be taken account of (as they have already qualified in Germany).

Shame about Benny.

shame also about Jim lazy Wylie. ;)

shame also about Jim lazy Wylie.

Yes it is.

But it should still be a great comp, and a good time, like last time.

From Britain is it just me and Jim (who's opted out)?

If Jim Wylie doesn't want to go there, couldn't Andy Cristie go instead, since he's the next one in the result list?

//Jim

Bit out of my league, the Europeans. I would need to improve by 15-20% to come within shouting distance of the rest of the field. Maybe next year. :cry

Don't be too modest, Andy. You hit some good numbers in the Irongrip Comp. Just make the trip to sweden and have a good time with the other gripguys. I didn't feel good prepared last year too. The first time I touch a Vbar was at the euros :blush So my results wasn't really good. But I'm very happy, that I went to sweden. I will never forget this trip, it was awesome :rock

Yap!

I agree with Flo.

Andy really hit some good numbers at the Irongrip Competition.

Start, give your best and ENJOY!!

:mosher

Andy,

You should go as you qualified. You will learn a lot and have a superb time as well.

David

Bit out of my league, the Europeans. I would need to improve by 15-20% to come within shouting distance of the rest of the field. Maybe next year.  :cry

Don't worry about that! Like the others said, it will be fun even if you aren't where you want to be. I went to Arne's LGC XIII last weekend just to watch, but ended up doing my first competition and I am so glad I did! I knew that if I would participate, I would end up last or almost last, but hammered into my head that it didn't matter. I just tried to have a good time and look at it as a looong workout.

//Jim

I would like to enter the contest since Holland isn't represented yet. I competed in the MGC last saturday, and i think i did ok there. Can i use the MGC as a Holland qualifier for the euros? :blush

I would like to enter the contest since Holland isn't represented yet. I competed in the MGC last saturday, and i think i did ok there. Can i use the MGC as a Holland qualifier for the euros? :blush

I would like to see you there too. You did a great competition :rock

Thanks man, i appreciate it!

Well, Arne approved it, so:

9. Theo Burggraaff :cool

Welcome to the club. :D

Well, Arne approved it, so:

9. Theo Burggraaff :cool

Hi Theo,you are strong enough to go to the EM! I hope,you are on the List.

Greeting

Erik