Upcoming Aobs

Titan

Hey guys,

Just a quick question. Sybersnott was braging so much about the AOBS that I finally put him on the spot and said: "it better be good, I'm bringing my wife as well". So, now that Syber is on the cutting board and will now have to answer to my wife (lol) does anyone know who might be performing in this years event? Is it kept a secret until the dinner? My wife will be going for her #3 Cert for those who want to come witness it. Later Titan

P.S. I was kiddin about the #3 thing. My wife is good with Crushing me with Honey Do Lists each weekend ... but she will never be a Captain! I am as anxious as a kid at Christmas time. Thanks Sybersnott

My wife is good with Crushing me with Honey Do Lists each weekend ... but she will never be a Captain!

Hey Titan based on the above statement I believe our wives could be related, if course I would imagine many would think that about wives. :laugh

Please don't tell mine she is a 5'5" 120lb HELL CAT and has an underling that will assist her in the Daddy Assault! ( my 6 year old daughter Savannah Banana) :unsure

This would be an awesome opportunity Titan and just think if there are a lot of Gripster wives there they could share their husbands antics and lust for this sport being like a steel woman. :tongue If course they could all unite and take us all down because we that are married surely know "If mama ain't happy, Daddy will not be allowed to be happy-until mama is". :yikes

Kurk,

Slim the Hammerman and Bud Jeffries are the featured performers this year, of course there are plenty of "unfeatured" performers running around as well.

My wife is good with Crushing me with Honey Do Lists each weekend ... but she will never be a Captain!

Hey Titan based on the above statement I believe our wives could be related, if course I would imagine many would think that about wives. :laugh

Please don't tell mine she is a 5'5" 120lb HELL CAT and has an underling that will assist her in the Daddy Assault! ( my 6 year old daughter Savannah Banana) :unsure

This would be an awesome opportunity Titan and just think if there are a lot of Gripster wives there they could share their husbands antics and lust for this sport being like a steel woman. :tongue If course they could all unite and take us all down because we that are married surely know "If mama ain't happy, Daddy will not be allowed to be happy-until mama is". :yikes

AMEN to that last statement. I t was very nice chatting last night. Lookin forward to Wed night. I can assure you the grip and bend talk will only last for so long before it turns to other things. Mark my word!! See ya soon Gatorgrip

P.S. Packing Tonight. Just dont know the cutoff weight limit on suitcases full of grippers. My HG400 will probably keep the aircraft from taking off. later

Slim's performing..............................

Where's the dang post office? I gotta get my reservation in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt,

Slim the Hammerman and Bud Jeffries are the featured performers this year, of course there are plenty of "unfeatured" performers running around as well.

Hey John, Thanks for the info. I was so hoping that Slim would be there. His signed photo of his lever lift I purchased (#8 of 300) gives me the chills to this day every time I look at it. I said it before and I will say it again ... " that feat of strength DEMANDS framing". It has earned the right to be framed for posterity. I probably couldnt even bring a sledge for him to sign even if I tried to run it through my suitcase in cargo, but I sure could rome the streets of Newark the night before and find one for him to sign. If he would??? Thanks again John

Slim's performing..............................

Where's the dang post office?  I gotta get my reservation in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean, I'm not sure who I spoke to at AOBS headquarters this morning, but like a complete Moron I made our flight reservations PRIOR to even checking into the AOBS having available seating. He said they had some (I don't know what that meant # of seating wise) but he took down my name and my wifes name and promised to reserve our seats. My check for both dinner tickets is already in route (along with a $25 donation) to keep the event up and running. Hope to meet alot of you Grip Board guys there. If Sybersnott is shooting me straight (which I'm sure he is) it will be a night one will NEVER forget! Later Sean

P.S. It will be great to finally unbubble wrap all my Grip books I have yet to find time to read and get a couple behind me during the flight up from Florida.