G8s Getting Easier!

VeGripper

Posted a new pic in my gallery of last night's G8 session. Went from 5 to 9 in one run with the last 5 being done at a rate of one per minute with no rest other than wrapping the next bolt, which gave the old wrists a solid beating. Getting easier with every week, but I'm going to have to take on a 2nd job in the future to be able to afford to keep bending them!

Only thing I wish is that there was a good step between G8s and 1/4" square to work with, but I'll just have to keep pounding out volume until the square becomes easy as butter for bending. Thanks much to GatorGrip for the continued encouragement and Gamidon for making me work my DO positioning more (it's coming in handy now when the wrists are too tired to put much of a DU kink into something!)

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=2385

VeGripper

Posted a new pic in my gallery of last night's G8 session.  Went from 5 to 9 in one run with the last 5 being done at a rate of one per minute with no rest other than wrapping the next bolt, which gave the old wrists a solid beating.  Getting easier with every week, but I'm going to have to take on a 2nd job in the future to be able to afford to keep bending them!

Only thing I wish is that there was a good step between G8s and 1/4" square to work with, but I'll just have to keep pounding out volume until the square becomes easy as butter for bending.  Thanks much to GatorGrip for the continued encouragement and Gamidon for making me work my DO positioning more (it's coming in handy now when the wrists are too tired to put much of a DU kink into something!)

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=2385

VeGripper

Awesome job V! Its pics like that that inspire the rest of us to try our best to progress! :laugh

-Jon

Now I see what you are doing your are trying to fill a whole screen with up with Grade 8s from one session and then make a wallpaper collage for your computer.

Well if you will make a poster and then autograph them in a limited quantity maybe we can pursued Functional Hand Strength to sell them along side Slim "The Hammerman" Farman’s motivating and almost unbelievable feat of wrist strength yours would of course be sold at a much lower price as you are yet not as well known as Mr. Farman YET! :laugh

nice pics. great job and keep up the hard work.

Thats indeed an impressive number of G8s for one session. :bow

Not sure if I bent that much G8s in total up to now! :D

Great work on the bending that is some serious volume with the grade 8's. If you want something to bridge the gap start cutting down the grad 8's a 1/4 in at a time......It works well...Brett