A Couple More Pr's

ironorr

Ok, here's a queston for you guys that have gone from varieties of grip training to bending. I haven't bent anything serious in over a year and the last thing was an average 60d. After I finish up my serious Blob training in June to lift the 40, I plan to certify with Ironmind on the #3, with Tetting on the GM, and the MM1. I plan on certifying on these three roughly around the same timespan between mid June and mid July. After, I plan to start focusing solely on bending for maybe a couple of months. For the past year I have been serious with my crush, wide pinch, levering, tearing, and some thickbar. However, I have done no bending lately, though I have been levering. My question is do you guys notice a good carry over to bending when you've spent quality time training all the other aspects of grip??? I would feel that your hands and wrists would be quite conditioned to hit the steel from the other forms of grip training and I feel excited to hit some new bending pr's. Anyone notice this carryover even from such a long vacation from bending?