I Bought Some Crs Finally-good Prices?

porky

the 1/4'' x 12 foot is 5 bucks a piece canadian without tax.

about 41.6 cents a foot without tax

the 3/16'' x 12 foot is 3 bucks a piece canadian without tax

comes to 25 cents a foot without tax.

should i be looking for a cheaper place to buy my steel? or are these prices pretty good

Pretty reasonable.

the 1/4'' x 12 foot is 5 bucks a piece canadian without tax. 

about 41.6 cents a foot without tax

the 3/16'' x 12 foot is 3 bucks a piece canadian without tax

comes to 25 cents a foot without tax.

should i be looking for a cheaper place to buy my steel? or are these prices pretty good

No I think based on the Canadian currency rate and the current price of steel you did pretty well. It is always cheaper if you can avoid any shipping costs and I doubt you would find many if any other than John Beatty's FBBC business that would be willing to cut the steel down to lengths appropriate short bending. I have to say that FBBC beats the pants of Ironmind in price for variety of diameters & shapes of steel. You can't hardly find hexagon steel anymore but John has done the searching for you and will box it up and send it your way as well as his infamous FBBC stock of round and square steel that is believed by many to have a mixture of alloys that includes Titanium, Kryptonite and a special Area 51 Ore from outer space that is all melted together and forged in hell. :devil:unsure

John feel free to send me a steel sampler to pedal around Alaska! :whistel:laugh

GatorGrip :inno