What A Suprise, And A Hello!

tx_fireman

After finding a reference to this forum, on a powerlifting site, I decided to take a visit. And behold....A bender's forum. After pouring through past posts, I want to thank everybody. This forum was jam packed with all the info. I could want. I have been on the CoC grippers for about a year..which I enjoy..but nothing compared to rearranging steel. A quick question...is there a list of certification that members of this board keep? Thanks Again!

Click on the Bending Topic then double click Bending Certifications by Eric Milfeld a great bender and author of Maximized Bending ebook. This topic tells the rules for certification of a bend and the list of who done them under the different grade bolts and their lengths ect...

Welcome to the Steel Brotherhood and I see you have already been biten by the steel serpent so by now you are strung out on steel bending like many of us.

Check out the gallery for people’s current posts of bending feats as well as many other unique feats of strength.

Feel free to check out people personal galleries, especially benders if that is your forte.

Mine is GatorGrip just click on the members profile and their album should pop up for you to view once selected.

Again welcome to the Grip Board you will learn something from some of the most accomplished grip strength enthusiast on the planet as this board knows no boundaries and our common bond is our love of this strength niche. :D

Welcome!

We have a few of us in the DFW area and just got together on Saturday. Local is Eric Milfeld (certified Red Nail bender and COC#3) and Chris (strongmits) Caffrey another certifed #3 who has bent a Red but not certified. I am a hack who just has fun with it. Welcome to the board! Hope maybe to see you around sometime.

Weldon

Thanks for the info, Gator...it helps when I scroll all the way down the grip board! Mom always said what I lacked in brain I could make up in brawn! Its nice to see some local guys are hooked on this too. I wouldn't mind watching yall bend some of the big stuff sometime.

I decided to go ahead and bend 7" 1/4 crs after my workout this afternoon. Equilvalent to an IM yellow? I was suprised how easy it was after you get it kinked. Is it weird to switch from a double underhand to a double overhand after it's kinked?

greetings tx fireman. My handle here is TealGunner--I'm a fireman in Albuqueruqe. Next time you're through NM, drop a line and we'll bend and tear some stuff.

Welcome aboard! My little garage gym is always open.

Is it weird to switch from a double underhand to a double overhand after it's kinked?

Nope it's not weird.

I'm a double overhand bender myself. But during sessions I like to use different styles, underhand, reverse etc. But I always finish my bending off with double underhand. :)

Edited by t_rex