New Pr G5

Concrete Pete

well i did some bending during lunch at work to show off the grade 2 5/16ths :laugh. after it was accomplished i was told it was inhuman to do. and i was greeted with many handshakes and praise lol. now to my new pr i also did some more bending after work to finish up, my last piece attempted was a 6 inch grade 5 reverse style and it went down. i am impressed with myself ill keep up with the grade 5 and start using shorter pieces till i get the grade 8. :D RED im coming for you :flame

I know bending that ole number 5 took a bushel of persistence, a barrel of discipline and a least 1 can of WHOOP ASS! and it looks like you shook it up before you popped the top on that helpless bolt. It didn't have a chance! :rock

Great Job Pete!

P.S. Billy Wolt the Cement Man is Coming for Ya :laugh

Congrats, man! Feels great to cross the barriers. Good luck with the Grade 8!

great job pete i am going for some stubborn g5's when i get some skin back on my small finger! Great job that red stands no chance!!!

Congratulations, Pete! Reverse is tough!

Good job on the G5. :rock

thanks for the support guys its a great feeling to get compliments from many great benders :bow using reverse style is tough but, it seems to be the only style i feel comfortable with im not sure if anyone has made the red nail list using reverse before, if not i hope to be the first. :happy after im well rested im going for a 5 1/2 grade 5 to build up to the grade 8. you guys rock :rock

hey moss i had a blast in ct i hope we get to hang out again soon to destroy some stuff :laugh

Congrats to you again, Pete! I know that the G5 was a big milestone to hit, and good to hear you've made it. As I found out, it wasn't too bad for getting the G8 after I could manage around six G5s between 5.5" to 6" in one session, so work that volume and it'll come to you soon enough!

VeGripper

congrats. i pretty sure the red will come sooner than u think.