Amazing Improvement!!!

Guest RobbyTooSlobby

Guest RobbyTooSlobby

I was not getting very far on my #2 for about a month after I got it, and then about 2 weeks ago I got stressed out really bad and didn't even workout for a week or more.  When i came back about a week ago I started trying my #2 again and couldn't get it very close at all.   And it hurt my hands a little. So I was doing a lot of pinch gripping on my off days with blocks of wood that I use.  I have a 2" and 4" wide block of wood that I attach the weight to by use of a loading pin.  

In 1 week I have pinched about every other day and i am about 1 centimeter away from closing the #2 with my right hand and am getting considerably better with my left.  

I think I have found one of the training techniques that help me in my crushing strength the most.  Not only do they help my pinch but it is really cool that my crush is getting so much stronger so quickly.  

I'll let you all know when I get the #2 and then its on to the big dog.  I'll probably have to do pinch grip pullups do close the #3 lol.

Guest kINGPIN

Well done mate.  It will come.  Find the routine that works for you.  The only way I can close my #2 is if I use my nunchucks as a kind of warm up.  But thats just me.  If it works then do it.