Pr

John Beatty

Never done the 1/4" square before. 7" is just very uncomfortable, can't get leverage. Had been down getting the siding on the training hall & decided to bend a few pieces. Did 2x 6" x 1/4" round crs, then, since I had a 1/4" square laying there on the cutting bench, wrapped it & gave it a go. After about 4 hard cranks, it started to give. Went to 20 degrees or so, then 2 more jumps until it was 45. Then crushed it down in two pushes to about 1.5" Those look pretty darn cool. Going to work these for a while & get ready for the FBBC 7".

Way to get a taste of your own medicine John, now you know what we all been going through with steel that I swear must have some TITANIUM & CRYPTONITE mixed in the alloy.

Way to go John, Your are going to get one of your own ceritifications yet! :tongue

SUPER PR FOR A SUPER GUY! :rock

Congrats John.

The 7"er square is great stock to work towards the Red or the 5/16 stock.

I love that stock.

And it looks soooo cool when bent.

Fantastic work, John! I just made my first one last week and know how good it feels, so keep aiming for that 5/16 and you'll be there soon enough!

VeGripper

Congrats John! :rock

That is some serious bendage brother...good job....Look forward to seeing your name on the bastard list...Brett

Nice bend John!

Congratulations, John! You're making very fine progress.