What Does A Grip Workout Look Like?

Muscle Turtle

Im new to grip work as some may know. Im wondering what a general gripper/grip workout would look like?

I see some guys doing lotts of negatives, I see some guys doing 8 singles iin a workout along with some random stuff...

Could someone give me a couple examples of a grip workout I could try out tomorrow?

and no, I cant do KTA because im a powerlifter and use my hands too much in lifting and out of.

Thanks.

Ive done stuff like that since I started powerlifting. Maybe tahts why im decent with the grippers and bending...

Im new to grip work as some may know. Im wondering what a general gripper/grip workout would look like?

I see some guys doing lotts of negatives, I see some guys doing 8 singles iin a workout along with some random stuff...

Could someone give me a couple examples of a grip workout I could try out tomorrow?

and no, I cant do KTA because im a powerlifter and use my hands too much in lifting and out of.

Thanks.

i do powerlifting to you will have to use straps and save your grip when you lift and then train for grip it might sound funny but i grip all day at work plus lift and grip i had to let grip go for a while but now i'm starting again good luck :upsidedwn

Ive done stuff like that since I started powerlifting. Maybe tahts why im decent with the grippers and bending...

I guess it works

;)

T!

(Dan) straps isnt an option for me, they dont simulate competition. but good idea... Maybe once Im a bit more familiar with grippers and such I will give that a go. always worth a try

I use my hands for many things all day also. I suggest trying a variety of approaches and weekly evaluation.

The micro-loading philosophy [$1 spring and hose clamp] might be right up your alley as you will be continually accustomed to a progressively heavier, regular load. This will not disrupt your deadlifting- and I believe may even help it.

It is good that you'd rather tough it out than use the straps- your body will adjust. I also suggest separating your areas of hand strength by week- letting one heal a little more while working the other.

Overall, remember to try new things and use creativity. There's a very good chance you may oneday discover something new and be the one giving us advice. :D

Good luck!

$1 spring and hose clamp??? pictures of what you mean? or elaborate please.

This can be a sensitive subject here; but do a search for the "J.A.G.." I say no more. :shifty:inno:shifty