Oops I Did It Again!

GatorGrip

Tonight I was on the grip board as usual but I am on recovery from slipping on the ice trying to save my little one from falling and hitting her head so Dad saves her but Dad plummets to that rock hard ice from a from a vertical position to a horizontal position BAM! :pinch In the process I hurt my shoulder and bruised my whole upper forearm pretty good. Any way what am I saying I am just to excited so forgive me.....

I tried to bend a 5" Grade 8 but only kinked it a bit just not enough to help me sweep it down and crush it. So I grabbed a 4" grade 5 kinked it but again same scenario. I was saying okay I got to get a PR here so it was a toss up between the 1/4" Square CRS at 7" and then I looked up and there was the Grade 9 x 6" Hex bolt that gamidon sent me. I wrapped it up and said lord help me bend this thing.

I hit that thing and to my surprise it bent, so I didn't stop it bent some more past the point of no return and couple more pushes and it ws like a gripper so I gripped it with my right hand and wrapped my left over it and then 1 crush 2 crush and it was over. It was so much easier than 4.5" Grade 5 it was unbelievable but this is the real deal in fact Dave Morton told me this was a very reddish bolt I told him mine was Goldish, :laugh but he meant the grade 9 is really close to a Red in almost all aspects.

So I am jumping around in the basement like a kid on a sugar trip and praising Jesus and ran at a sprint fro the basement to the top floor to our bedroom and showed my wife. She was excited to see something actually make me happy for a change so she encourages me to bend if that makes me happy and I am ecstatic to say the least.

CLICK ME http://www.gripboard.com

I want that Red so bad I can taste it and it tastes kind of metallically. :yikes

God Bless You and Thank You for Listening to the Talking Gator! :tongue

Again amazing. :rock

I'm sure you are ready to bend a Red now.

great going gator. i think now it will be mentally in your head if you don't get the red. i personally think tho i never tried a grade 9 the red is probably the same hardness as the grade 9 so rest up a while and give a red a try good going rest up a while = at least a week :yikes

Gator, no more talk , get the RED parise the lord and tell us you crushed it, we all know you can, now YOU know you can!!!!!!!!

:rock Congratulations, Gator!!! Your joy is very palpable, even all of these thousands of miles away!

Great job Gator! You should be real close to the Red now. The G9 I tried was just a little easier to start than a Red and tougher on the crushdown.

Great Job!!! I agree with underdawg the grade 9 is easier to kink than the Red and similar on the crushdown. If you get the Red moving fast the Red is actually slightly easier to crushdown than the grade 9.

If you could never again use a Britney Spear's chorus to describe your latest bending adventures I'd sure appreciate it. LOL! :D

Great Job man :mosher

Good job gator........ if the red nails are cost prohibitive get some FBBC stock and bend away, Im guessing the 7incher stands no chance, and you can order smaller amounts than IM.....Brett

Gator,

You never cease to amaze with how quickly you make bending progress - don't stop now, because the red isn't far off for you. Keep at it, and nail that sucker soon!

great job GATOR that red stands no chance

Should be some reds in your mailbox in a couple days. Rest up, and kill one! Sent out 6 on Thursday, said 2-4 days. Have fun man.

Gatorgrip,

You are really putting some "JAWS" into your bending.

Soon you will be CHOMPING at the RED.

I will PM you about something that might be helpful to

prevent falls on the ice.