Bar Bend

MikeP

Now that’s some Heavy Metal! Outstanding show of power and tenacity my friend. I have got to try this long bar stuff it looks soooooo fun!

My goal is to bend a 1/2" HRS bar into geometrically accurate scaled model of the DNA molecule double helix of the human genome and then clone it in CRS a week later. :laugh Yeah Like That Will Ever Happen! :upsidedwn

Congratulations MikeP :rock

Mike, that's a ridiculous looking object you've made there, and I of course mean that in the most complimentary way! :rock I guess I need to replenish my stock of 1/2" HRS to see if I can match you. What brand is that?

Mike, I've got that with a 23" piece and it danm near killed my chest and head "where I started the kink". So I can only imagine the work you put into this bend, Great Job!

You are amazingly strong with a truckload of endurance evidently, judging from the trainning session you described. Great job, Mike!

Mike

Thanks guys. Eric, I don't know about the brand, got it out of the cut off pile at the steel place, don't know if its HRS or CRS either. That was the length it was so I tried to bend it and it bent. It wasn't as bad as the 10" FBB spikes. I think we could go for 14" or a little less probably.