Another Bolt Bends To The Gator's Will!

GatorGrip

Another Bolt Bends To The GATOR's Will! :rock

94th Day of Bending http://www.gripboard.com

The 4.5" Grade 5 Hex Bolt was probably the hardest bolt I have tried to bend this far. It may have been because of the injuries I am dealing with or just being so hard to get a hold on the tough little sucker, most likely a combination of both but I bent it into a V shape.

Praise GOD & Thank You JESUS :inno

Edited by GatorGrip

Another Bolt Bends To The GATOR's Will! :rock

94th Day of Bending    http://www.gripboard.com

The 4.5" Grade 5 Hex Bolt was probably the hardest bolt I have tried to bend this far. It may have been because of the injuries I am dealing with or just being so hard to get a hold on the tough little sucker, most likely a combination of both but I bent it into a V shape.

Praise GOD & Thank You JESUS  :inno

nice job man. That seems like an awfully short bolt too. I can't even kink 6.5 inch 1/4 G5s. :bow

Good bending a 4.5 grade 5 has got to be a nasty little beast, I have never tried one that short. Sounds like you are ready for 5.5 grade 8's which means you are so close to a red you should be able to smell it.......Brett

Gator, how do you bend things so small?

I could barely get my hands around something at 4"s, yet you always bend things that small. Do you have small hands?

Wow. :ohmy That's pretty cool. A unique feat too.

I've played with 4" G2's, but I haven't even thought about G5's.

Nice work.

:bow

Incredible achievement.

You should be real close to the Red now Gator.

Do me a favour and go for it soon.

Nice work Gator! The grade 8 should be easy. I'm thinking the red will fall any day now, you have some to try? I could mail you some they'd get there in a day or two I bet. You bend that starting DU?

Whoooaaa! Slow down there Gator. You're like a runaway freight train.

I bet you'll find it encouraging to know that before I was successful with that particular bend, I had already bent a 6.5" FBB. Also, on the same day I did the short grade 5 I managed a 5" grade 8. Dial in your technique with the longer stock and put that Red in its place, pronto! :rock:bow

Congrats to you on the bend, Gator!

You're blessed with some awesome power when it comes to the short stuff - I struggle like mad with anything under 5.5" because I simply can't get a good grip on it, and here you tear through a stubby G5 while injured. I'm starting to wonder if you've had robotic vise-like implants in your hands to keep a grip on the short stuff :D

Excellent work - now we'll have to go for that neck-in-neck race for the red! I'll keep the pressure on you, and keep punishing those short bars!

VeGripper

:blink could it be possible that you might be the fastest person able to reach the red in length of time bending? :bow congrats.

:blink could it be possible that you might be the fastest person able to reach the red in length of time bending?  :bow congrats.

Pete I have no idea if someone reached this great goal in any record time. I have to think that those Bending Powerhouses like (Big Steve) McGrannahan, Eric Milfeld, Greg Amidon (gamidon), (dave) Morton or some of the other great benders out there has met this challenge in a record time.

As for me I just continue to pray for strength and recovery and bend what I can. :inno

Thank you for this awesome compliment Pete even though I am not sure if it is really deserving for me. :blush

Your Friend and Brother in Bending :rock

GatorGrip

Gator keep going my friend. It looks like you've found your talent...bending my friend :mosher

:bow Way to go Gator! with the right mind set you should put a red to bed pretty smoothly keep it up.

yo gator and Vegripper, im going for a red too...wanna race? only condition is wait until i can get some new reds and wraps...should be within this week....PM me to talk about it

:blink could it be possible that you might be the fastest person able to reach the red in length of time bending?  :bow congrats.

Unfortunately not -- Eli Thomas, of the Diesel Crew, bent a RED the 7th time he ever bent...

Great job Gator! :rock

BTW: What are you wrapping with?

Congrats :bow

Keep up the good work :rock

That is great Gator! I take a lot of inspiration from your posts and prs. Keep it up.

Mike :bow

Wow Gator, seems like you completely passed the Red and went to something harder. You're a great motivator and obviously a powerful bender. Keep it up!