New Toys

mobsterone

Awaiting a price on the Anvil horn from Pullums... and I'v e ordered and am awaiting delivery of a 700 kilo rated Hamptons bar...

Wot you got coming on order guys and gals?

The Rader Naster Bodybuilding & Weight Gaining System by Peary Rader, The Mark Berry Courses & The Henry Higgins course from Bill Hinbern. I'm thinking of getting Peary Rader's Isometronic book & Louis Abele's logs from IM as well.

Just got my Supper Gripper a couple days ago, it rocks!

I am currently awaiting the arrival of the more items:

a Power Push-Up 2,

the Oly Lifting Instructional Video and Manual from IM,

a Chest expander from Matt Furey.

Can't wait!

Michael Falkov

What would you like to buy if money were almost no object? Big or small lists are ok. Equipment or old time goodies...

I've just ordered an olympic weight set from Bodypower, should arrive early next week  :D .

Mobs, in my experience I've sometimes found it cheaper to import direct from Ironmind rather than buy in country.

Lots of books at Ironmind are on my wishlist along with a rolling thunder handle, and in complete dream land I'd take delivery of a cambered squat bar

:D

FC

2 IDB replica

2 IDB handles

PDA Farmers Bars, with Extra handles

Grippinator

Appolon's Axle

Titan's Telegraph Key

The oldest grippers I could find.

A set of old York plates

blobls from 5 - 60 lbs

Vince Basil's pinch machine so I could be the new pinch grip world champ (jk)

Many sets of ironmind's Bag o' Nails

a power rack

another set of oly plates

PDA microload plates

and much much more!

Michael Falkov

If I had all the money I wanted, I still wouldn't get tons of stuff because it might just sit there & gather dust because I'd work on getting good at one thing at a time. I'd get all of Bill Hinbern's books though, some PDA Spikes & some kind of thick barbell, all of Ironmind's books, an unlimited supply of lifting chalk, SOS grippers, nice bumper plates, a heavy duty power rack so I can do partials, an Atomic Athletic Bosco shirt, all of Ironminds posters & training hall videos, all the back issues of MILO, Dinosaur Files & Iron Grip, all the Beefbuilder grippers, a fancy calfskin sandbag... :D

Right now I am awaiting my PDA Farmers and Handles :D  :D

and I also purchased a power rack that will be delivered next Wednesday.  They just called today and wanted to assure that I would be home between 10-12 because it weighs 230 pounds and the driver needs help getting it off the truck!

Maybe these drivers should work out  :p

Other then that-nothing.  I am awaiting the tax return money to resume shopping.  I am thinking a log from Mastiff and an Apollon's Axle.

Oh-my new computer will be here on the 13th :D !  I guess that isnt weight related?

Rick Walker :hehe

Guest kINGPIN

A car!  If you wanna see which one then check my profile.

Once this is paid for then a gulotine style grip machine is on my list as well as a BB master.  But no orders as of yet. :(