Intercontinental Gripmeeting In Athens, Ga

Florian Kellersmann

Saturday, I met with Chad Woodall (Too Tall) in Athens, GA. Wow, that was a blast. He has not only real strong hands, but also a very nice guy!

We started with a grip workout in his gym, including, grippers, plate pinch (one hand and two hand), hub pinch and RT (Chad is really strong on fat bar, he easily pulles around 200 pounds). Then we went to his house and he showed me very cool pictures of him and Cleve Dean and many great armwrestling pics and stuff from the 70’s (Chad’s father was a former armwrestling champ). After that he showed me how to tear phonebooks lengthwise (Chad can tear phonebook very easily this way) and how he bends nails DU-style.

In the evening we visited Chad’s mom and stepfather, very nice people too. His step, by the way a very good cook, is interested in sports too and showed me his book of Paul Anderson (the one from Ironmind) and we talked about strongman stuff.

Chad, thank very much for the great day :rock:rock:rock

Flo,

I also had a great time Saturday. My Mom, Step Dad, and my Wife all thought you were a great person and a blast to be around too. Flo also has very strong hands. He has great crush on the grippers, and he did very well on the hub pinch. I am still very sore from our workout Saturday. I believe my Step Dad fed Flo enough food for two weeks :D Flo...talk at you soon.

Later,

Chad Woodall

Wow, sounds like you guys had a great time!! :D

Once I get my life in order :blink ... I'm going to invite Flo over to my training facility and we're going to do a grip workout and I'll show him all my grip toys! :)

Wow, sounds like you guys had a great time!!  :D

Once I get my life in order  :blink  ... I'm going to invite Flo over to my training facility and we're going to do a grip workout and I'll show him all my grip toys!  :)

I'm looking forward to meet you too :rock

Great! Sounds like a great and funny time :rock:mosher

Flo, enjoy your time!!!

Edited by moser1972

Saturday, I met with Chad Woodall (Too Tall) in Athens, GA. Wow, that was a blast. He has not only real strong hands, but also a very nice guy!

Looks like I'll haffta make a trip to Athens and let Chad experience the sheer power of SYBERSNOTT!! :blink:laugh

Flo... maybe you'd like to go back and revisit Chad again? We could make it into a road trip! :happy

Looks like I'll haffta make a trip to Athens and let Chad experience the sheer power of SYBERSNOTT!! :blink:laugh

Flo... maybe you'd like to go back and revisit Chad again? We could make it into a road trip! :happy

That sounds like a plan to me...just let me know when. I would like to meet you to Sybersnott.

Chad

Flo,

Where you in the US for business?

Or, pleasure?

I'm here for business as an intern in a law firm. But I try to have as much fun as possible too :rock

Milkbone lives in this area too. If we arrange a bigger gripmeeting, then he should join us too.

I wish I could have been there too! Sounds like You guys had some fun!

I'm looking forward to a grip-get-together with you guys. Hopefully, it will be sometime after the first week in May when I get back from my honeymoon.

I'm looking forward to a grip-get-together with you guys. Hopefully, it will be sometime after the first week in May when I get back from my honeymoon.

Sounds good to me :D Hey Milkbone...I think I met you at the GNC show this past fall. I was at the GNC booth playing around with the RT. I think you also certified on the CoC #3 that day for Strossen. If I have the wrong man...sorry.

Later,

Chad Woodall

Sounds good to me :D Hey Milkbone...I think I met you at the GNC show this past fall. I was at the GNC booth playing around with the RT. I think you also certified on the CoC #3 that day for Strossen. If I have the wrong man...sorry.

Later,

Chad Woodall

That's me. :D I met you and Ryan Brown there. Yeah, you and Ryan were making the RT look easy. I think I watched the grip gauntlet almost the whole time I was there Saturday. I got a kick out of seeing random people try each implement. The look on some of the people's faces was priceless.

Anyway, I hope it works out that I can be a part of the next intercontinental grip gathering in Georgia.

Flo ,let me know if you ever get out to the west coast ,L.A.area.

We had a few grip enthusiasts out this way.

Steve,

How about the weekend of May 7-8?? Better yet, Saturday the 7th? How does that sound? If it's good for you... let me know! :)