British Iron Grip Championships 2005

Andy

Just a reminder that the closing date for entries is this Saturday.

Doesn't time fly!

If anyone is coming as a spectator and wants food, please drop me a line as well. It'll only cost you a fiver.

The less of you that come the easier it will be for me to be crowned king ha ha - bad back and ripped hands or not... Some come and knock the crown off.

I've been in touch with John Gallagher and, via a mate, the local rag and so not only do you get a chance to win some nice prizes, meet one of the first guys to lift the Inch (and still lifting heavy at 80) you may even be in the local newspaper.

Andy has a nice venue, it's five minutes from the station, ten minutes from the local B&B's and not far from the seafront. Plus there's food... :D

Last day today guys. I paid Andy (the very first day) via paypal using Andy.Christie@abbeylife.co.uk so you may just be able to get the payments in today via that method.

Steve

Very poor response so far!!

I'm holding it open all this week, so please, get in contact with me ASAP.

We don't want the open class to be a two-man duel between Steve Gardener and Jim Wylie do we? Especially as I've got prizes for 1st-3rd :blink

Come on guys, no point me throwing a party if no-one shows up...

Don't leave this to the last minute guys - come on down and have a go. It'll be one of the best days grip work you've ever done. As tired as you may end up the feeling it'll give you is the best. Read through previous competition reports and see what a great time the guys and gals have.

There is still time to get your application and monies in!

Come along enjoy the day test yourself in a competition environment and see what weights you can pull.

My experience last year was fantastic and looking for a repeat this year.

Edited by zpf

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck to all!