Need Some Advice

SantaClawz

Hey guys,

I am going to try to keep this as short as possible, so as not to bore you all lol. I had originally planned to get strong lower arms (forearms + wrist + hands), and went about it by including block training, gripper training, sledge levering, wrist curling, and wrist rolling. Then later I decided to focus on gripper training alone, via KTA, and have went from not being able to close the trainer to just about mastering the one - so far. I plan to continue training the grippers via KTA with short breaks inbetween cycles until I have mastered the #3. Then, my plan is to focus on other kinds of lower arm strength. Not hand strength feats, but rather other kinds of lower arm strength.

What I wanted to know, so I can plan ahead, is what you guys think are integral parts of lower arm strength, that I should focus on when I am done with the grippers and only need to maintain my strength with them? I have read mastery of hand strength, and have a few ideas, but I would like to know the opinions of more advanced grip athletes who have went threw the whole process.

Thanks,

S.C.

Also, if you could provide some goals to acheive within the particular field of lower arm strength training, it would be very helpful. For example, the #3 for grippers, etc.

Thanks,

S.C.

I did cycles with new goals related to other feats. Such as blobs and pinching goals.

I would also think about purchasing a Formulator. I never did wrist work until I bought one.

I would also think about purchasing a Formulator. I never did wrist work until I bought one.

Thanks for your reply Bill. What's a formulator?