Bending And Elbow Pain

chrlslee1

Recently for some reasopn my left elbow has been hurting when bending. I isnt too bad , but i have a feeling i could stop the pain by changing my foprm a little. Anyone have any ideas what could be doing this?

Also, does anyone else have a problem getting there bends on center?

BTW, Im up to 5" 1/4 CRS.

Recently for some reasopn my left elbow has been hurting when bending. I isnt too bad , but i have a feeling i could stop the pain by changing my foprm a little. Anyone have any ideas what could be doing this?

Also, does anyone else have a problem getting there bends on center?

BTW, Im up to 5" 1/4 CRS.

Super job on that 5" 1/4 CRS I know exactly what that stuff feels like all the way down to 4" so far. :mosher

I had experienced pain in both my elbows for about the first 5 weeks of bending but it must have recovered and strengthen that tendon and ligament area. I began doing only DO style around my lower chest because I didn't know any better techniques, then I discovered the DU and that hit the elbows pretty good at the beginning but I kept at it and now it is more deep wrist pain. What I had to force myself to do was as Eric Milfeld's post said "Step Away From The Bar" so give myself some measure of recovery time. I think recovery is the hardest part about bending for me. Fot myself the steel stock, nails or bolts are like the grippers are to others they can't hardly walk by a lonely gripper without feeling this overwhelming urge to pick it up a give it a squeeze. Like that #3 that you couldn't close half way is just an hour ago is going to magically click and grind right then.

Like I said bending is my current addiction and I will set down in the basement reading, writing looking and the gallery pics or even chatting and then I will look up at the trophy bending board above my desk and then without being to obvious to those unsuspecting pieces of steel I will sneak a peak at my little bending bins and one of those little suckers will give me a dirty look and mumble something in Steel Spanish and I say " You Talk'in To Me, I Said You Talk'in To Me! " of course he will just lay real still and pretend he didn't say anything, you know he puts on his little I am just and ordinary inanimate nail. I didn't just fall off the steel truck yesterday so I know all their little games they like to play, like the I am just a weak little 60d Nail and then taunt me to bend him and SOB turns out to be a Super 60 import from a former Eastern Block country. I quickly tell him though "Little nail I came here to bend your ass and chew bubble gum and I am all out of bubble gum Bi#%$&$CH !!! Yeah I got a shrink I go to but only until the court madate of 12 sessions is done then that dress wearing guy with the gavel can shove it and so can this doctor because he said I need to get out off the basement more often and spend less time on the grip board, yeah the audacity. That little comment made me so mad I bent his little silver knee knocker into a replica of a horseshoe U bet I did. What does that scrawny little quack know he couldn't bend a paper clip but he damn sure can break my wallet. :angry:

Well I didn't say shit if the cops question you and you better not narc on me because I know where your local hardware and steel supplier location and I will go on a bender and you don't want that mister twister. :flame:whacked:upsidedwn:laugh

Wow, it'll be o.k. Gator, jjust take a deep breath and count to 10. :D Great post, very entertainning as usual.

I agree with Gator and Eric on that, step away from the bar for a while. I know how hard it is though. It seems most of my p.r.s have come with very sore fingers, wrists and elbows after bending for 3 or 4 days straight. I have never thought of trainning my gym lifts like that, but I plan on trainning bench like that very soon just as an experiment.

So take a week or so off of bending and see how you feel after that. I'll bet your elbows feel much better. And as for the off center bending, just keep bending and don't worry about it. Off center makes it harder so you are getting more for your money/effort.

Mike

gator is great i love to read his post!!!!!!!!!