Rb 300

patrick

If I'm seeing this right you just ground the heck out of the RB 300. From what I've read these grippers are in the 3.5-3.7 range, depending on who you talk to. That was just unbelievable :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

That is unbelieveable!! I have the same RB300, brass and chrome spring, with normal spread.... Can't even force close it!! I can barely get it to parallel (oops, am i saying too much :blush )... That is incredible, go for that #4 and get certified!! The field is wide open for you :rock:laugh

Patrick that is incredible!

Have you got a 4? what damage can you do to it? Quite a lot I would hazard a guess?

I have the RB260 and have been using it more lately. I find them harder than the COC grippers as the handles are thicker and it seems to require you to spread your fingers out a bit more.

Great crushing!

I would like to watch that video but I can't download it! Perhaps You can put it in Your gallery?!

Thanks alot!

Now I downloaded the vid - all I can say is: :bow:bow:bow:bow !!!

Not really to see is the grinding - but You can hear it (and the click also) Wow!

How long do You train Your grip?

Great close !! These seem to be about a 3.6 from what I've read.

When will we see your name on the CoC list, and I hope you'll train for the #4 !

:bow neilkaz :bow

Really impressive! :bow

Looks indeed like a standard RB300.

A #3 should be a piece of cake for you.

Very nice, really impressive! Have you tried an Elite or Super Elite? You are on track for a #4, that looked easy for you! Mike

I'm not Certified on the #3. I would say that my RB 300 is about a 3.5 to 3.6 gripper. I'm working on the #4 but with the new rule it is going to be very hard.

Nice close!

How come you just didn't upload it to the Gallery here?

Because the gallery is limited to 3MB uploads?

I think that movie is about 5Megs.

awesome close, man these guys are coming out of the wood work with freaky strength.

I'm not Certified on the #3.  I would say that my RB 300 is about a 3.5 to 3.6 gripper. I'm working on the #4 but with the new rule it is going to be very hard.

PLEASE get certified on the #3 before you decide to take on the #4! ;)

Nice close BTW. Crawl before you walk, walk before you run... :bow

What's the spread on the RB grippers? It looks a bit narrower than the Coc grippers, or Patrick just has some big ass hands, :)

I hope you cert on the #4 and skip the #3 cert altogether. That would be pretty funny. :D