New Pr?

climber511

I just bent a piece of 5/16" HRS 7" long. My best previous was 1/4" x 6" Grade V. It felt tough the whole way and seemed harder to crush than the Grade V but it didn't fight back the way the bolts do. Harder or easier than the Grade V?

Kink, Bend and Destroy! Yeap, I think you got that down. Great Job Chris! :rock

Great work, I'm sure you agree it's a great feeling to bend something new. and I'm very familiar with that piece of steel, I know the work you put into it so again,,,,,congrats!

Congratulations on your pr. I would say the 5/16 hr is harder than the g5. I have tried the 5/16x7 cr and cant bend it. Got the g5 over the weekend. And between the 1/4 cr and hr I havent noticed much diferance.

Anyway, great job Climber.

:rock

Way to go Chris :mosher I've been wanting to try some HR but everytime I go to the hardware they're out of the 5/16. Glad to hear what you think about it I've kinda layed off the bending for a month(but not completely) was really getting sore. Those bolts really do fight back don't they . Great job on the bend!

Way to go Chris  :mosher  I've been wanting to try some HR but everytime I go to the hardware they're out of the 5/16. Glad to hear what you think about it I've kinda layed off the bending for a month(but not completely) was really getting sore. Those bolts really do fight back don't they . Great job on the bend!

yup they definately don't want to be bent :angry: