6" Grade 2 Bolt

jarow

I bent a 6" x 1/4" grade 2 today during my bending session today for the first time, and it seemed ridiculously easy...so kind of a fake PR :) . That's not to say I'm real strong at bending though because 5"x3/16" sqaure CRS is still a near max bend for me. I excpected the bolt to be much harder because it's thicker.

Strange.

Congratulations this is where the fun begins :D

G2's are all over the place. Check the markings on the head and experiment with different makers. Some are coat hangers and some are reds. Way to go on the PR! (This also makes them good performance pieces, I nuke a couple of 5/16" grade bolts after doing my 60ds for warmup and you get lots of oohs and ahs, but the 60d's are much harder :)

Hey take a PR when you can, you can always go up from there. No end to bending just thicker, shorter, harder eehhwww that sounded kinky. Ha Ha :D

Congratulations! Like Gator said, upwards and onwards. I have a saying: if you don't lift small, you will never lift big. It means you can't be strong if you don't want to train when you're still weak.

I must finally get me some bolts, they are way cooler than boring stock. :)

Rolle

hey there's nothing fake about that PR, anytime you try a new stock and bend it then it's a success and a motivator.

Keep up the good work.

Good job on the bolt. I found I started having more success when I increased volume with the bolts. I started getting better at bending when I would do 10-20 g2s in a workout.

Also just like Mike P said get some from differant places and try them.

Mike Buck