Fbbc Cert

kerbjr

Was at Josh's place tonight for his cert on the MM2, while there I talked him into trying a cert on a 6.5 in FBBC (it was the longest piece I had with me) He had bent one in a w/o a few weeks ago and was game.. Well the first attempt he got a decent kink but his wraps were slipping and sliding all over the place, how such a strong dude can wrap up something so weak I will never know..........We had a brief chat about the importance of a good tight wrap and a quick demo , and then Josh was at it again with a fresh 6.5......I was scared to give him a 6in piece tonight cause I thought he might make me look bad :ohmy This guy isnt even a serious bender yet, so look out in the near future......Good job Josh, Im just proud to say I know ya..............

This guy is like "Bam Bam" off the Flintstones cartoon he just don't know his own bending strength!

Yeah sounds like you were lucky Kerbjr you didn't bring any FBBC stock 6 inches or less because it sounds like it could have just got absurd him plowing through certifying pieces like that. Ha Ha :laugh

Who knows we could have gotten the "Mother of All Bastards" tonight. Ha Ha :blink

Congrats Josh it sounds like you are a natural bender, keep it up my friend. :D

Wow! I see crushing isn't your only area of expertise. Congratulations, Josh!

Thanks guys. Brett smoked a 6" FBBS and was pretty close on the 5.5" I'm looking forward to seeing him bend a 5" piece or better next time we meet!

Congrats Josh.

I guess that success makes your MM2 miss a bit easier to take.

I know this cause I tried the 6.5" FBBC too yesterday but couldn't get it.

Congrats Josh.

I guess that success makes your MM2 miss a bit easier to take.

I know this cause I tried the 6.5" FBBC too yesterday but couldn't get it.

Yeah it did. Maybe you had too much Ritter's Sport chocolate :D

Congrats man :bow lots of respect for that bend, now go for the 6 ;)

Great job buddy, when you do start serious bending the FBBC better look out :D

Congrats Josh...good bending!!

Congrats!! Send the forms! I'm going to get the t's done asap for the certified guys - special design you'll only be able to get if you're on the cert lists. The design will be done by a comic book artist, cool design - hands/forearms shot with a chunk of bent steel. Also going to have 5/16 hex soon.

Congrats!! Send the forms! I'm going to get the t's done asap for the certified guys - special design you'll only be able to get if you're on the cert lists. The design will be done by a comic book artist, cool design - hands/forearms shot with a chunk of bent steel. Also going to have 5/16 hex soon.

Can't wait!

Sweet John! That 5/16th Hex is going to be quite the challenge for us bending newbies maybe not much for the Master Benders on the board. I wonder where it will rank in placement of yield strength compared to the Red nail and the other FBBC stock?

Sweet John! That 5/16th Hex is going to be quite the challenge for us bending newbies maybe not much for the Master Benders on the board. I wonder where it will rank in placement of yield strength compared to the Red nail and the other FBBC stock?

It should be a little tougher than 5/16 round.