Which grip exercises came easiest for you?

Seems like i work my butt off on coc, am progressing but train hard to get gains. Pinch gripping came fast and relatively easy so far, started pinching twentyfives  now  i'm up to 40kg routinely. What grip related exercises have the members here seemed to exel at?, some people i'm sure  it might be more than one.

grippers were easy for me. i've worked hard with everything else (steel bending, pinching, 2"bar) with some decent improvements

Pinching by far. I can do 35's with either whenever I feel like it, I don't have to chalk up as much as I use to & I'm not training on it as much anymore. I feel like I get enough of that from plate curling. Crushing is my weakness, I can get the #2 to about 0.5cm so far, but I just started doing strap holds a couple weeks ago so it's gonna go down pretty soon.

Guest kINGPIN

I wish that one of them did come easy for me but even the #1 was a struggle at first.  Oh exept for when I bent 3 60penny nails taped together on my first attempt......sorry, wrong thread!    ;)

Crushing is the grip work I excell at the most.  I really have to work on my pinch grip, and holding (like the Rolling Thunder).

Hmmm, if I had to guess.......maybe crushing..... ;)

I'd have to say that crushing came easiest for me, my pinching and holding are only average.  However I do train mostly crush.

I have only crushed the #2 but i would have to say crushing also.  when I started a month or so ago, i could'nt get the #2 and now I am am hammering it close for 20 sec. holds no problem!

the thick DBS are causing me trouble!!!!!!

Rick Walker :hehe