Bending Vids

FrankyBoy

Wow, yesterday was a blast.

I celebrated my birthday with a grip meeting.

Focus was on bending even though we did the classical stuff too (grippers, pinching, etc).

Please enjoy the vids:

Burki bends the G5 for the GB cert: vid

Burki gets a decent kink into the 1/4" x 7" FBBC square: vid

Then we tried this new LGC bending sub event.

Kinking a nail to 60 degrees with non DO styles.

1. Tom kinks the Blue with the reverse style: vid

2. I'm doing the same DU: vid

Gerrit 'Reubi' Reubold bends the Red: vid

Gerrit bends a 5.5" G8 for the GB cert]: vid

FBBC Certs

Gerrit does the 7" x 5/16" (Bastard bar) FBBC: vid

I'm doing the 7" x 5/16" (Bastard bar) FBBC too: vid

Gerrit gives the 6.5" x 5/16" FBBC a ride: vid

Damn that was so close.

Then I took his bar and checked my sweep: vid

The sweep is my only strong part in the bending event. I went for a complete bend of the 6.5" FBBC bar too and failed miserably, I just got it to wobble.

Gerrit is for sure the stronger bender :bow and is nice to have him as my target. :happy

Here I'm going for a 6.5" Red: vid

Good kink. Then some veins in my right middle fingers just exploded. It was a big fault to use that tape on the middle fingers. Did hurt like hell, probably the reason I couldn't finish that Red. Yeah I'm a wussy. If it hurts I stop. :blush

You may check the FBBC bend video of me there you see the bruise on my right middle finger.

Those are some awesome bends. :rock Thanks for sharing. Whenever I get to the point where I can bend any of those bars, I'll be one very happy person.

alot of power there guys nice videos set some personal records keep up the good work :rock

Wow, yesterday was a blast.

I celebrated my birthday with a grip meeting.

Focus was on bending even though we did the classical stuff too (grippers, pinching, etc).

Please enjoy the vids:

Burki bends the G5 for the GB cert: vid

Burki gets a decent kink into the 1/4" x 7" FBBC square: vid

2. I'm doing the same DU: vid

Gerrit 'Reubi' Reubold bends the Red: vid

Gerrit bends a 5.5" G8 for the GB cert]: vid

FBBC Certs

Gerrit does the 7" x 5/16" (Bastard bar) FBBC: vid

I'm doing the 7" x 5/16" (Bastard bar) FBBC too: vid

Gerrit gives the 6.5" x 5/16" FBBC a ride: vid

Damn that was so close.

Then I took his bar and checked my sweep: vid

The sweep is my only strong part in the bending event. I went for a complete bend of the 6.5" FBBC bar too and failed miserably, I just got it to wobble.

Gerrit is for sure the stronger bender  :bow and is nice to have him as my target.  :happy

Here I'm going for a 6.5" Red: vid

Good kink. Then some veins in my right middle fingers just exploded. It was a big fault to use that tape on the middle fingers. Did hurt like hell, probably the reason I couldn't finish that Red. Yeah I'm a wussy. If it hurts I stop.  :blush

You may check the FBBC bend video of me there you see the bruise on my right middle finger.

great bends!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Looks like a heck of a Birthday Bash or should I say Birthday Bend!

You all did some excellent bending and looked like yall had fun doing it and hey isn't that what it is really all about.

Happy Birthday and Bendday FrankBoy! :rock

GATOR

It was a great party with great grip- and bending performance! Thank you very much for everything, Frankyboy :rock:rock:rock

Awesome Vids Franky! Did the Inch ever materialize? Did anybody pull anything off with it?

just watched the videos, WOW, all I did was get a cake on my Bitrhday, looks like a great time Franky, Congrats on your Bastard bend.

None uf us was able to do something spectacular with it.

Flo got it up to about 4 or 5" using a thumbless grip.

Awesome Vids Franky!  Did the Inch ever materialize?  Did anybody pull anything off with it?

Good kink. That looked way beyond 60 degrees. With a 60 degree bend the angle between the legs is obviously 120 degrees.

I really enjoyed the videos, Franky! Congratulations to you all! I see someone else likes to sip on a beer while bending. ;)

Thanks Mikael.

I measured the bar today and it was at 96 degrees (0 degs for the straight bar).

I know the leather pads wouldn't be allowed in a contest but David Hurzeler told me I should be very careful with the DU style since he did some severe damage on his palm using tissues.

Since I try to explode into the bar using DU I train with leather for this style too.

I really enjoyed the videos, Franky!  Congratulations to you all!  I see someone else likes to sip on a beer while bending. ;)

I like a glass of red wine when I bend. :whacked

Thanks Eric.

And damn, I didn't pay attention to the camera during that bend. :trout

Ok, my name is Frank and I like drinking beer.

I really enjoyed the videos, Franky!  Congratulations to you all!  I see someone else likes to sip on a beer while bending. ;)

Thanks Mikael.

I measured the bar today and it was at 96 degrees (0 degs for the straight bar).

I know the leather pads wouldn't be allowed in a contest but David Hurzeler told me I should be very careful with the DU style since he did some severe damage on his palm using tissues.

Since I try to explode into the bar using DU I train with leather for this style too.

We have not completely finalised the rules for the Europeans. Leather may be allowed if it is not too stiff. We don't want people to get hurt.

Edited by Mikael Siversson

Franky

Downloaded and watched the vids this morning.

Great bending by all and and a great way to celebrate your birthday :bow

O happy belated birthday :D

You did it Franky, bypassed the red cert and now you are a real bastard! :) Congrats my friend, onward and upward!