Hg500

OldGuy

ask gunter how its going...he got it to 1/8 inch. damn,in the pic it really puts the size in prospective.

The selling of the HG400 & 500 grippers reminds me of a store I knew in London that held a closing down get them while you can sale for 30 years. In other words there is no end to them. ;)

The gripper is unstamped, so no number.

Interesting!

The HG website says that 300 HG500s have been made and are stamped on

the bottom of the handles. If yours is not stamped, you may have a real

collectors edition on your hands.

Thanks for posting the photo.

That is one HUSKY looking gripper.

Maybe they made only a certain number of numbered stamped ones. :erm

We will just have to see if anyone says they have a number and someone else reports the same number. Now those will definitely cause a stir. So far I have heard of the regular Ltd. numbered ones, the London Kettle Bell ones, the non-numbered seconds on e-bay. I am curious to know exactly how many limited 500 and 400 grippers were actually made.

It is probably like the old Tootsie Roll Pop commercial where the kid asks Mr. Owl how many licks does it take to get to the center of Tootsie Roll Pop. One, Two, Three Crunch!!! The world may never know. :laugh

I own a 500 # 55 and a 400 # 62 so if anyone else has those numbers let me know and we’ll go from there.