Frank Henritzi Certification

Bill Piche

Try it again, Franky. I know you can close it, buddy!

Hey Gator,

I just re-read your post about my failure on that MM1 gripper.

Man thats really motivating my friend.

Next time I'll knock that puppy down.

No mercy.

Thanks for the kick!

Franky

FrankyBoy,

I may write some funny things and use way to much color, but I don't say serious things to someone if I don't really mean it sincerely. So all joking aside I know you will beat this gripper because you have set your mind to do so and you have already reached some mighty impressive goals in the past. You my friends have more than strength you have a heart full of passion for both people and our little sport that leaves the ordinary for the extraordinary. What we do is not just a test of the body but of the mind and spirit as well. In making these immovable objects move and bending things not meant to be bent by human hands we enter into an endeavor far more than just a hobby or something cool to do but into a realm of uniqueness that the masses will never know and will never taste the victory of pushing ones self to the limit in all facets and living to fight another day. The closing of these strong grippers, bending of cold hard thick pieces steel, or pinching and pulling massive amounts of weight into the air is the physical portion everyone sees but the inner strength to preserver, to never be fully satisfied with the present win and the focus to keep going even though we sometimes have to train long and hard or recover from an injury that is the side of our sport that builds the characteristics of a true winner - confidence, candor and the courage to keep going when others have quit long ago. A unique breed of men are we that pursue these marks of achievement that others may never understand, but as kindred spirits we lift each other up so our fellow man may achieve their goals as we achieve our own. That is why this thing we do is so special it is the people who make it remarkable and fascinating to pursue with zeal.

This goes for everyone on the Grip Board or that pursue this endeavor of strength.

GatorGrip The Anthony Robbins of the Grip Board-Ha Ha :laugh - No I don't have any of his tapes, I can just get in the mirror and talk to myself - wait a minute I probably shouldn't tell others I talk to myself -Damn voices in my head their so hard to keep track of who can say what and when! :whacked