Hey Thanks Clay!

Dude

Hey Clay,

Just wanna say thanks for that article you have on ripping phonebook. Before last night I was trying to tear it to no avail, but after reading your phone book article I was a tearing machine :) Ripped my first last night, only like an 1 - 1 1/2 inches but I'm gonna find a bigger one to rip soon.

Any other articles out there for techniques on cool things? I read the articles on Heavy Sports. Thanks man

Nice job, Dude. I learned to tear phone books from Clay, too. He even gave me some (phonebooks) as a gift from his heart. :kiss

Nice work Dude!

I'm gonna look for some more of your articles to progress, I just bought thr KTA so we'll see what happens

yep you will find that clay is one helpful guy and shares all his good and bad techniques and will help anyone out along with most of guys on this board i also like all the videos to learn from and try thats when you find out how hard they trained to do them :yikes

Clay can you give me a link to the article you have on ripping phonebooks?

I just did my first Rip yesterday at work. Some kid Had a 1" phonebook and I took it from him and told him I could rip it half and he laugh at me and told me I could not do it. So I laughed at him and did it! Not the best looking rip but I got the point across!!

Thanks

Matt

It seems easiest to tear the binding first. Is this against the rules?