Congrats To Mmainlands

John Beatty

Mike certified on 7", 6.5" & 6" FBBC Stock to join the best benders on earth! Congrats!!

Great work man! You've been progressing quickly!

That is out - freaking - standing Mike The Red Nail IM certification and now these two to add to the notches on your gun. You are doing absolutly awesome congratulations and keep doing what your doing because it is working beyond belief.

P.S. Can I buy a small sample of what your doing - I'll settle for enough to get me past the Red Nail for right now!. :laugh

wait a minute I aint kidding - scratch that last smilie I'll use this one instead :ohmy

Thank you gentlemen, the commaradarie of the bending community here is excellent. From OldGuy introducing me to bending and giving me endless amounts of stock, to Clay, Eric, Pat, Tom all modestly giving me advice to get me to the Red, Gamidon selflessly sending me free wraps, Bender's website - I'm sorry if I forgot anyone but I appreciate it all, and if I can help anyone in return I am more than happy to. - Mike

Congratulations, Mike! :rock

Mike's one of the friendliest, easy-goin' personalities on the board, so it's particularly pleasing to see him progress so quickly and bend really tough stuff.

:bow

Excellent work buddy.

And yes, you are already paying back in a generous way.

I often get PMs with congrats and tips from Mike when I reached a new level in bending.

Thanks again Mike. :happy

Good bending Mike, you have been great help to myself as well. Keep up the good work...Brett

Another thing to be impressed with from you..

Congrats!!

Sorry Greg! Meant selflessly, but did not have the edit option when I caught it, thanks man :D

Congrats!! The FBBC stock is real tough, but its that much sweeter when you start to feel it bend.

looking like all your goals are getting done good going whats next for you ps how you like all the old wrestlers are coming back :D

Mike

With oldguy in the back ground waiting to smack you across the noggin with his

9incher :D how could you not fail.

Awesome achievement :bow