My Brother Tore His First Deck Yesterday

Dan Cenidoza

So I'm at the house telling Dave how I just tore my first deck of cards the day before. I was about to tear another deck when he jumps up, grabs a deck and just goes at it. Pretty soon he has a nice tear started. He began to lose a few cards, but he kept at it. A few minutes later he had torn his first deck, on his first try! :ohmy

It wasn't pretty, and it took everything he had, but he did it, and only lost 4 cards in the process.

I don't know if I was more suprised or impressed. Dave doesn't really train like that, certainly not grip. It's taken me how many years of training? And grip specific at that??? I was proud of him though and he was proud of himself. He had that look in his eye, that grip addict look that we're all so familiar with.

We then went upstairs to have a go at the phonebooks... :happy

So I'm at the house telling Dave how I just tore my first deck of cards the day before.  I was about to tear another deck when he jumps up, grabs a deck and just goes at it.  Pretty soon he has a nice tear started.  He began to lose a few cards, but he kept at it.  A few minutes later he had torn his first deck, on his first try!  :ohmy

It wasn't pretty, and it took everything he had, but he did it, and only lost 4 cards in the process.

I don't know if I was more suprised or impressed.  Dave doesn't really train like that, certainly not grip.  It's taken me how many years of training?  And grip specific at that???  I was proud of him though and he was proud of himself.  He had that look in his eye, that grip addict look that we're all so familiar with.

We then went upstairs to have a go at the phonebooks...  :happy

nice...i was gonna pm you and ask how your bro was doing. guess he's doing well :)

He's gonna be fine, Billy. Great spirits and now is a btter tearer than his brother.

-Jedd-

That is real cool for two reasons. First the tear itself, and second I think it is cool that you take such pride in his accomplishments.

Greg

nice work to both of you. :rock haha now he can give you competition so i know you will try harder than before to try to keep ahead of him :D. congradulations to you and your brother. its gets easier and easier each time you do it you wont be able to stop lol.

Yeah, but he can't do a bottoms-up press with a 6 pack of Coronas or take a dump on an already steaming pile.

Excuse me while I vomit :blink